View Profile SchillingStudios

21 Movie Reviews

Posting tests as actual movies is unfair to absolutely everyone looking for actual content. This website has forums, use them!

Sk3letor responds:

Hello. Look, the title clearly says "test" and in the description I put on this same topic. <3

Such A Classic

As a long time fan of the madness series, this animation has truly reinvigorated my passion for this series. I probably stopped caring for these kinds of cartoons as many were more of the same, even with good smooth animation, but this one is different than the rest as it sets a different creative direction in the madness combat franchise.

This cartoon is full of personality, every prisoner feels unique in terms of personality and abilities, and I really liked the interaction between the guy who looks like Bane and the Black medium lengthed hair guy, I think Kreep DaskerKS animated that part. I found myself becoming fascinated and curious by the characters and wanting to know more about them individually, something I haven't felt while watching a madness cartoon in over 3 years.

Is there any prequel cartoons showcasing how all of these guys ended up in the nexus prison. or was prison generally just the theme for this collab? Anyhow, I loved it, great job to everyone involved, each animator worked cohesively to keep their individual parts smooth, and they also did a great job keeping up the flow of the plot!

Jsoull responds:

Thanks for your review! Originally there was going to be a prelude that showed how many of the Characters got jailed, but when the collab switched hands from Kenamii to me that idea got lost in the process.

2 Audio Reviews

I love this, it creates an old school yet serious feel, very catchy vibe!

Very unique, and interesting, makes me think of playing a horror side scrolling game or something. I really like cranking this jam while animating, thanks for posting the talent.

Very nice jam, the description matches the song perfectly as well, this song tells me that shit's going down. I am seriously considering using this in a movie, if that's cool with you.

2 Art Reviews

Holy shit it's like a sick Uchiha Susanoo, hope you aren't offended with me comparing this to Naruto. Seriously tho, this is pretty awesome!

TaraGraphika responds:

I can see why you would make the comparison. Susanoo is a beast of an armor.

And no, I'm not offended at all, happy that you mentioned it:D

Thank you so much!

It's different, but I am not sure what it is, I wanted to say it was the light suit with an Ing in it, but now I think it might be Metroid Prime, aka Dark Samus, I'm really not sure, I also have the impression that It could be some sort of demon, especially with the horns on top of the helmet, Really interesting art!

ShadowPuppetHorror responds:

I think it is a dead parasitic Samus.

Always do what you were born to do, and always stay true to yourself

24, Male